Who/What is SATA?
- The Subsonic Aerodynamic Testing Association was formed in March 1965 to provide a world-wide organization for operators of low speed aerodynamic testing facilities.
- To provide at the operational level a means of interchange of ideas, techniques, and solutions of problems. The general area of interest will include, but not be limited to:
- Design, performance, and economics of test facilities.
- Physical measurement, instrumentation, and handling and reduction of data.
- Facility operation and maintenance
How to become a member of SATA
- You must be a low speed facility of sufficient size to do significant research and/or development work.
- Send a letter of intent to
Peter Skinner (CSIR)
- Give a presentation at a SATA conference.
Information for Next Conference:
- SATA 2019 : Conference June 1st
– 7th, 2019, members login to view
- First Announcement is
available Jan 25 2019
- Hosted by
ACE and NRC, CANADA